1. Hedgehog watercolor notecards, to send sweet notes to her children who live states away and her neighbors just up the street, $11.
2. Shiatsu foot massager for winding down after a long day at work, $60, because who doesn’t love feeling pampered?
3. Clean – White Woods perfume because the website says, “The fragrance weaves a cozy, comforting blanket with hints of crisp bergamot leaves, sparkling mandarin, creamy vanilla orchid, sandalwood, praline musks, and a dash of black pepper” and doesn’t that sound perfect for a mom? $38 for 1oz bottle.
4. Bootie slippers, $30, the ideal footwear for lazy weekends spent at home with a good book and a warm mug of tea.
5. Katie Spade wallet, $178, the classiest, chicest billfold to tuck in her handbag. Bonus: the color is called mulled wine! Lovely.
6. Mason jar candle, $12.50, to make her house smell like Christmas trees.
7. Fleece blanket, $23, for cuddling up with when she stays up late to watch Jimmy Fallon.
8. My Berlin Kitchen, $11, because it’s one of your favorite books and you know she’d love it, too. Plus, it comes with recipes!
9. Le Creuset cast iron skillet, $230, the perfect addition to her culinary equipment arsenal, which would surely cook up some hearty, rustic meals.
10. Cookie Butter, because having a medley of these in her pantry would certainly be an easy pick-me-up. Just spread on toast for instant smiles. Around $4 each.
11. A little garden of succulents, $36, since her thumb is far greener than yours and they make beautiful decor for her windowsills and desk.
12. Love Actually, sure it’s on cable all the time but it’s just not the same! $8 for the 10th anniversary edition.