1. Reclaimed wood and lacquer nightstand. (West Elm, $349)
2. Sweet fig amber glass candle. (Brooklyn Candle Studio, $34)
3. Banker’s clock in holly. (Anthropologie, $168)
4. “Private Lake” art plate in stoneware. (Etsy, $42)
5. “So many books, so little time” on vintage book page canvas. (Etsy, $30) — along with a stack of books, of course!
6. Agate table light. (Graham and Green, £95)
7. Mint bloom phone vase. (Brika, $32)
I love the little details you can incorporate in a beautifully curated nightstand, don’t you? Makes me want to upgrade from my current collection of electronics that are permanently on top of mine! What do you keep on your nightstand?