1. Reclaimed wood and lacquer nightstand. (West Elm, $349)
2. Sweet fig amber glass candle. (Brooklyn Candle Studio, $34)
3. Banker’s clock in holly. (Anthropologie, $168)
4. “Private Lake” art plate in stoneware. (Etsy, $42)
5. “So many books, so little time” on vintage book page canvas. (Etsy, $30) — along with a stack of books, of course!
6. Agate table light. (Graham and Green, £95)
7. Mint bloom phone vase. (Brika, $32)
I love the little details you can incorporate in a beautifully curated nightstand, don’t you? Makes me want to upgrade from my current collection of electronics that are permanently on top of mine! What do you keep on your nightstand?
Are you daydreaming of updating your living space? I’ve recently found myself ogling brightly colored furniture pieces on, Chairish, a website which specializes in curating a vast collection of vintage decor. Design lovers could find themselves scrolling through pages of fabulous accent chairs for hours! Now that we’re moved in to our brand new apartment, I’ve definitely got the decorating itch. The white walls and tiles feel like a blank canvas just waiting for broad strokes of color from cozy throw blankets, colorful art prints, and furry rugs. Well, if you’re in the same boat, here are 7 eye-popping pieces to take any room from white to BRIGHT!
- Accent chair duo
- Triple wick candle
- Copper and marble clock
- Striped throw blanket
- Geometric watercolor print
- Copper pablo balls
- Table lamps