I’ve talked before about my stupidly long reading list, so today I thought I’d share some books I’ve recently added!
Whenever I hear about a cool book on a podcast, read a great author review, or a friend recommends a page-turner they just finished; I’m quick to jot the title and author down. Now, if only there were a few more hours in the day that I could devote to tackling my list!
Here are the latest additions…
1. The Year They Tried to Kill Me: Surviving a Surgical Internship…Even if the Patients Don’t by Salvatore Iaquinta, MD
A follow-up read to my binge watch of ER.
2. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Seems right up my Downton Abbey alley!
5. Come As You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski, PhD
Always down for a good pop-sci read and this one’s cover is especially cheeky.
7. Educated by Tara Westover
EVERYONE is talking about this book.
8. The Girl Who Never Read Noam Chomsky by Jana Casale
The way this story is structured sounded interesting to me.
9. Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
Feels like an important read given the current state of things.
10. Whiskey & Ribbons by Leesa Cross-Smith
This book is the most ME sounding thing ever and it is set in Kentucky!
[ Plus, just for fun, here are 10 non-book things I’ve recently added to my Amazon Wish List:
An air purifier,
Slouchy denim jacket,
A-line denim skirt,
This gorgeous blanket,
A cruelty free mascara,
Magnesium supplement that tastes like watermelon,
Handy-dandy water purifier,
and a straightening brush. ]