Last week, I introduced you to the latest book in our Finding Delight book club — WomanCode: Perfect Your Cycle, Amplify Your Fertility, Supercharge Your Sex Drive, and Become a Power Source by Alisa Vitti. And the ladies in the crowd said, “YAAAS!” (Seriously; reactions from friends, comments on my IG, and replies to my emails all indicated that y’all are super down for this topic!)
Today, I thought I’d share some resources that I’ve found incredibly inspiring and informative on my own “menstrual cycle optimization” journey! If you’ve read WomanCode and want to dig deeper, these links are definitely for you. BUT — they’re also for those of you who HAVEN’T read the book. (My reading list is mile’s long and sometimes a topic interests me long before I have time to crack the spine of a book on the subject, ya dig?)
So, whether you’ve read WomanCode or just popped it on your Amazon wish-list for later, let’s dive in…
Articles & Blogs
- Please Know This: Your Menstrual Cycle is a Gift
- Modern Goddess Lifestyle (Note: Tons of great recipes for cycle optimization/syncing!)
Tuning in for the IG stories of a few “cycle awareness” accounts is a great reminder to take note of your own cycle!
- Claire Baker – (Note: Check out her HIGHLIGHTS! She has one for each cycle day.)
- Nicole Jardim
- Clara Bitcon
- Fertile, flirty, and fierce – TED Talk
- Understanding Your Inner Seasons – a 90 min video class (Note: This really helped me conceptualize the cycle phases by thinking of them as the four seasons.)
- Loving your lady parts as a path to success, power & global change – TED Talk
- Incorporate a new recipe for the different phases of your cycle — FOLLICULAR // MENSTRUAL // OVULATORY // LUTEAL (Note: There’s a specific recipe for each phase but each video also points out other optimal foods for the phase and the info is garnered straight from WomanCode!)
- Journal your cycle — HERE are some free resources to help!
- …and for more experiences, stay tuned to FindingDelight.com. Part 3 of this series will feature a 3-day meal plan for each cycle phase and Part 4 will show you how to make a cycle syncing calendar!
Check out last week’s post HERE. ❤
If you enjoy my book club, please consider supporting what I do (and helping me keep my book-shelf stocked). Thank you! xoxo ☕