Last week, we learned a bit more about the author of The True Memoirs of Little K. I shared some of her other books, and a few interviews, which hopefully highlighted how Adrienne Sharp’s experience with ballet strengthens her fiction.
Today, I’d like to offer some extended reading about the historical context of our current book. While the work is fiction, it is based on fact. Mathilde Kschessinska is an actual person and her place in history is well documented. Let’s learn a bit more…
- Nicholas and Alexandra by Robert K. Massie
- Little Mother of Russia by Coryne Hall
- The Romanov Bride by Robert Alexander
- Night of Stone by Catherine Merridale
- The Diary of Olga Romanov by Helen Azar
- Stuff You Missed in History Class: What happened to the Romanovs?
- History Hub: Judith Devlin on the Russian Revolution
- History Extra: The History of the Bolshoi Ballet
- Look up a ballet company near you and consider purchasing a ticket for their next show!
Stay tuned for Part 4! xoxo
1 thought on “Book Club: The True Memoirs of Little K Pt. 3”